To embed a video on your website:
1. Copy the embed code found here https://yourvideospokesperson.com/hosting
2. Paste the embed code into your HTML page in the location that you want the video to appear. The embed codes are responsive by default, meaning that your video will automatically resize itself to the width of its container
3. Be sure you’re not pasting it within another line of code –otherwise you will see errors on your webpage
4. Once the code is pasted and saved in the proper location, you will see the video appear and play on your website
For more detailed instructions on embedding video onto your website please visit: https://wistia.com/doc/embedding
To embed a video on your Facebook page:
Facebook embeds show up right in your news feed. Your followers can click to play the video in the feed.
1. Click Share a photo or video at the top of your Page’s Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video and select a video from your computer.
3. Write an optional update, then enter a Video Title and Video Tags.
4. Select a thumbnail by clicking the arrows on the preview of your video or click Add Custom Thumbnail.
5. Click Publish.
For Sharing Videos on other Social Networks please visit: https://wistia.com/doc/social-sharing
To change video sizing and get more detailed video embedding codes and download your original video file:
Please visit: https://yourvideospokesperson.wistia.com/login
The login username is the same email address login you use for YourVideoSpokesperson.com and the password is YVSvideo1. Please note that we use a separate company named Wistia to host your video and if you have any questions please call us directly at 800-778-0455.